Associate Professor & Dept. Chair
Ph.D., Chicago, 1985
Areas of Research Interest:
Law and Society, Work and Labor Markets, Qualitative Methods
Current Research Interests:
My interests include examining the relationship between law and society and developing new qualitative research techniques. I amcurrently working on the second edition of my popular introductory text, The Practical Skeptic, and writing a research methods text for undergraduates.
"Family Law" In Edgar F. Borgatta and Marie L. Borgatta, Encyclopedia of Sociology. New York: Macmillan, 1992.
"Law in the Sociological Enterprise". Boulder, CO: Westview Press, 1994
"The Practical Skeptic, Core Concepts in Sociology". Mt. View, CA: Mayfield Press, 1999.
- WSU Alumnus Jackson Featured Speaker at Fall Sports Banquet
- Soccer Hosts Cougar Classic Tournament To Open 2006 Campaign
- Texas Native Signs Letter of Intent for Cougar Tennis
- Cougars Final Scrimmage Produces Pair Of Scoring Drives
- Bruce Added To Rotary Lombardi Watch List