Ph.D., Stanford, 1963
Areas of Research Interest:
Small Groups, Political Sociology, Social Psychology, Social Theory.
Current Research Interests:
Currently writing a book on the problems facing newlyweds, their efforts to solve these problems, and the long term consequences of these efforts on marital stability, marital satisfaction, and the intensity of marital disagreements.
- WSU Alumnus Jackson Featured Speaker at Fall Sports Banquet
- Soccer Hosts Cougar Classic Tournament To Open 2006 Campaign
- Texas Native Signs Letter of Intent for Cougar Tennis
- Cougars Final Scrimmage Produces Pair Of Scoring Drives
- Bruce Added To Rotary Lombardi Watch List