Areas of Interest
I am interested in how theories of identity and justice can inform understandings of group behavior and social movements.
BA Liberal Arts (Social Science Focus)
The Evergreen State College 2005
Master In Teaching
The Evergreen State College 2007
Current and/or Anticipated Research
My current research employs experimental methods in looking at the effects of social identity, status and perceptions of entitlement on punitive behavior.
Office: Wilson-Short 230
Phone: (509) 335-4595 (msgs)
- WSU Alumnus Jackson Featured Speaker at Fall Sports Banquet
- Soccer Hosts Cougar Classic Tournament To Open 2006 Campaign
- Texas Native Signs Letter of Intent for Cougar Tennis
- Cougars Final Scrimmage Produces Pair Of Scoring Drives
- Bruce Added To Rotary Lombardi Watch List