Ph.D., Stanford, 1970
Areas of Research Interest:
Human Ecology, Theory, Social Psychol.
Current Research Interests:
I am interested in promoting and developing transdisciplinary theory and research in human ecology, in such a way as to integrate principles and findings from the biological and social sciences.
"Advances in Human Ecology: Evolutionary Connections". Stamford, CT: JAI Press, 1997.
"Human Ecology". International Encyclopedia of the Social and Behavioral Sciences. Amsterdam: Elsevier, 2001.
(On Professional Leave)
- WSU Alumnus Jackson Featured Speaker at Fall Sports Banquet
- Soccer Hosts Cougar Classic Tournament To Open 2006 Campaign
- Texas Native Signs Letter of Intent for Cougar Tennis
- Cougars Final Scrimmage Produces Pair Of Scoring Drives
- Bruce Added To Rotary Lombardi Watch List