Clayton J. Mosher
Ph.D., Toronto, 1992
Areas of Research Interest:
Criminology and Delinquency, Deviant Behavior, Law and Society
Current Research Interests:
I conduct research in the general area of crime and deviance, law and society, and in the more specific areas of the individual and structural correlates of substance use and abuse, and the treatment of substance abuse. I am also interested in drug policies, criminal sentencing, and racial issues in the criminal justice system.
"The Reaction to Black Violent Offenders in Ontario - 1892-1961 - A Test of the Threat Hypothesis." Sociological Forum (1999).
"Discrimination and Denial: Systemic Racism in Ontario's Legal and Criminal Justice Systems". Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 1998.
"Constituting Class and Crime in Upper Canada: The Sentencing of Narcotics Offenders, Circa 1908-1953." Social Forces (1994). With John Hagan.
- WSU Alumnus Jackson Featured Speaker at Fall Sports Banquet
- Soccer Hosts Cougar Classic Tournament To Open 2006 Campaign
- Texas Native Signs Letter of Intent for Cougar Tennis
- Cougars Final Scrimmage Produces Pair Of Scoring Drives
- Bruce Added To Rotary Lombardi Watch List