The School of Music would like to encourage media coverage of our events while maintaining minimal distraction for the audience and the performers. We ask that you follow the guidelines below:
- Prior approval should be obtained in advance from the performer(s). You may contact the performers directly or you may contact the Facilities Coordinator, Sandra Albers @ 335 4148 with your request.
- If advance permission is not obtained, you may contact the Facilities Coordinator at the theatre before the performance begins. Ask for Sandra Albers.
- Flash photography is not allowed unless specifically approved.
- Please identify yourself when you arrive. You should tell someone at the door wearing a maroon crew shirt who you are and that you have permission to take photographs. Otherwise, our house staff may spot you during the performance and ask you to stop.
- Out of courtesy to the performers and the audience, please do not change locations or exit the theatre except between pieces.
If you have additional questions about this policy, please contact
Performing Arts Facilities Coordinator
School of Music