Christopher Arigo received his MFA in Poetry from Colorado State University (2000) and his PhD in English from University of Nevada, Las Vegas (2008). His first poetry collection Lit interim won the 2001-2002 Transcontinental Poetry Prize (selected by David Bromige) and was published by Pavement Saw Press (2003). His second collection In the archives (2007) was published by Omnidawn Press. He currently edits the literary journal Interim with poet Claudia Keelan.
- Lit interim (Pavement Saw Press, 2003)
- In the archives (Omnidawn Press, 2007)
- Poems in numerous journals, such as Colorado Review, Five Fingers Review, Laurel Review, New American Writing
- Diagram: A Second Print Anthology, Ander Monson, Ed. (New Michigan Press, 2006)
- Numerous book reviews, scholarly essays, and translations in Colorado Review, American Book Review, Pleiades, Transcribe, Cricket Online Review, HOW2 and many other publications.
- Poetry writing
- 20th century poetry and poetics
- Contemporary poetry and poetics
- Ecopoetics and Ecocriticism
- Avery Hall 321