There shall be representatives appointed and popularly elected from the CJC-GSA student body. Appointments of the President and Vice President shall take place before the end of the Spring Semester. Elections of the remaining positions shall take place within the first four weeks of every Fall Semester. If you have any questions or would like further information regarding the CJC-GSA please contact one of the following current officers.
Currently these positions are filled as follows:
- Advisor: Dr. David Brody
- President: Christopher Campbell
- Vice President: Amber Morczek
- Secretary: Ming Li "Lily" Hsieh
- Treasurer: Jihye Yoo
- First-Year Representative: Doug Routh
- Member-at-Large Representative: Roger Schaefer
- GPSA Representative: Mike Campagna
- Spokane Representative: Chyla Aguiar
Students are encouraged to contact the representatives for their program status and area with issues or concerns.
The GSA constitution and meeting minutes are available upon request from Ming Li "Lily" Hsieh.